Breast Reductions Specialists of Los Angeles, located in Beverly Hills, CA, offers free breast reduction plastic surgery insurance verifications for breast reduction surgery – to see if your breast reduction surgery will be covered by your insurance carrier. Though Breast Reduction Specialists of Los Angeles accepts most medical insurance for breast reduction plastic surgery, the insurance coverage and the amount of insurance coverage will depend on your specific medical insurance coverage. Breast reduction plastic surgery falls into the medical insurance category of “reconstructive plastic surgery” and may be covered by your medical health insurance.
I’ve been trying to get this procedure done since I was 17 and I am 28 now. From the first day I spoke with with the plastic surgeon and his team they have been beyond amazing. They made sure that this was personal and made sure that I was comfortable at all times. My procedure was so easy going and the results are beyond gorgeous! Dr. Blechman does magic and I would recommend him and his team to anyone. They have changed my life! ~ Google
Breast Reduction Specialists of Los Angeles provides:
- You will enjoy the luxury and benefit of a top rated concierge environment in Beverly Hills (Los Angeles, CA): without the hassle of long hospital waiting room times and paperwork
- Breast Reduction Specialists of Los Angeles performs hundreds of breast reduction surgeries each year, our LA (Beverly Hills) top notch breast reduction plastic surgeons receive best in class reviews
- We can help you find out if your breast reduction surgery is a benefit covered by your insurance carrier
- We offer virtual online consultations
If you are contacting your insurance company yourself to determine coverage, the key terms include: “reduction mammoplasty” which is the medical term for a breast reduction operation, and “macromastia” which is the medical term for abnormal enlargement of the breasts. Additionally, the “Schnur Scale” is frequently used as a method for comparing body surface area and amount of breast tissue to be removed and is sometimes used by insurance companies in determining coverage.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons: “In the case of breast reduction for insurance purposes, breast reduction plastic surgery will typically be considered a cosmetic procedure until the patient can prove an adequate number of health issues and attempted remediation of those issues prior to undergoing corrective surgery. Once the threshold has been reached, the insurance company may then consider breast reduction a reconstructive procedure for that patient and cover it.”
Medical Reasons for a Breast Reduction Include:
- Your breasts are causing you neck, shoulder, or back pain, or maybe even bad posture or numbness.
- Chronic rash or skin irritation underneath the breasts.
- You experience breathing difficulty.
- You are struggling to find a comfortable position to sleep.
- You are experiencing nerve pain.
- You have significant asymmetry (one breast larger than the other).
- Your breasts are causing restricted physical activity.
Please note: If your insurance lists “reduction mammoplasty” as an exclusion, this means your insurance will not cover the procedure. Most insurance companies will NOT have this listed as an exclusion. However, our coordinators have a wealth of experience and success in helping patients communicate with their health plan administrators and insurance companies to dispute exclusions.
Breast Reduction Specialists of Los Angeles (located in Beverly Hills, CA) specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial breast reduction consultation to the post-recovery period. The honor and privilege of caring for our breast reduction surgery patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the best in class board certified plastic surgeons and our staff to adhere to the utmost standards of excellence in patient care and final surgical outcome. As best in class top rated breast reduction surgery specialists, we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a breast reduction surgery consultation or have questions about financing your breast reduction surgery, or need assistance to understand if your insurance covers breast reduction surgery please feel free to contact our Beverly Hills, Los Angeles location:
Breast Reduction Specialists of Los Angeles
416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, 90210