Breast Reduction Specialists of Los Angeles (Beverly Hills, CA) accepts most major insurance carriers for breast reduction plastic surgery. However, if you are interested in having breast reduction plastic surgery performed for aesthetic cosmetic reasons (and you are not a candidate for insurance based breast reduction coverage) and would like to finance your surgery, we do offer financing.
Please note: We offer in-person and virtual consultations (from anywhere in the world).
To learn more about a patient’s rights and responsibilities, please read the Standard Notice and Consent Documents Under the No Surprises Act.
Words cannot fully convey the respect and gratitude I have and felt from the moment I entered the office. I was embraced by a serenity that demonstrated his sincere mission of wanting the best for his patients. Any misgivings I may have had about getting reconstructive breast reduction surgery were immediately dispersed, he provided a safe and understanding space to still all of my concerns. I have had nothing but positive experiences with my plastic surgeon and his caring and friendly staff (they run on time and you never feel hurried). I truly felt cared for during and after my breast reduction surgery—he called the night before my surgery to see if I had any questions or concerns, he stayed after my surgery (spoke to my husband and me) and called the next day to see if I was doing well. Thank you! ~ RealSelf
Breast Reduction Specialists of Los Angeles (Beverly Hills) Accepts CareCredit™ Financing
- CareCredit™ offers instant credit verification
- CareCredit™ is one of the largest financial services companies in the world, which means you can trust them
- To date, CareCredit™ has helped over seven million people pay for and get the healthcare treatments they want
- Zero percent interest financing
- You just need to simply pay your minimum monthly payment
- No Interest plans feature monthly payments as low as 3% of the outstanding balance
How much does a breast reduction cost if I don’t have insurance or if my insurance carrier will not cover the cost of the surgery? There are typically five items that you will need to pay for as part of your breast reduction plastic surgery. The cost for breast reduction surgery will vary depending upon the procedure (since all cases are unique) but you will receive a quote at the time of your initial consultation at Breast Reduction Specialists of Los Angeles so there are never any hidden surprises. The costs involved with your procedure include:
- Preoperative Testing: For most patients, this can replace an annual physical with your doctor. Testing orders are dependent on your health history, but typically include routine lab work, a history and physical, and a letter of medical clearance from your primary medical provider. This is typically covered for patients with insurance, even for cosmetic surgery.
- Surgical Fee: This is the fee paid to the plastic surgeon for performing your breast reduction plastic surgery. This will be a set fee depending upon the type of breast reduction surgery you require.
- Facility Fee: This is the fee that covers the operating room and materials. This is a set fee.
- Anesthesia: The anesthesia fee varies depending on the length of your surgery.
- Pathology: All procedures requiring the removal of tissue will have specimens sent to a lab for pathology testing. This is typically an insurance-covered expense, even for cosmetic surgery.
Breast Reduction Specialists of Los Angeles, located in Beverly Hills, specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial breast reduction consultation to post-recovery. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the best in class board certified plastic surgeons and our staff to adhere to the utmost standards of excellence in breast reduction surgery patient care and final surgical outcome. As best in class top rated breast reduction surgery specialists we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a breast reduction surgery consultation or have questions about financing or your insurance coverage please contact our Beverly Hills surgery practice:
Breast Reduction Specialists of Los Angeles
416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, 90210